CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORY
Multicenter trial on urothelial cancer
The Center for Urologic Research Mannheim saved 50% of documentation time thanks to the use of Climedo.
The Medical Faculty Mannheim of the University of Heidelberg partnered with Climedo to conduct a multicenter trial on urothelial cancer.
Medical Faculty Mannheim of the University of Heidelberg
5 university hospitals
• Multicenter trial involving seven parties across five sites
• Little time for preparatory administration, requiring a quick ramp-up
• Every site using divergent methods of data capture via
different systems and processes
• No tested means for fast and secure data exchange
The use of Climedo resulted in overall time savings of close to 50%, with an 80% faster ramp-up. There was also zero data re-entry which led to a significant reduction in time spent on data management. This also helped the researchers to gain faster insights.
Climedo helped to avoid major overhead costs, resulting in a significant reduction of net study costs. Thanks to Climedo’s intuitive interface, the participants were able to set up the entire study design by themselves without any necessary programming skills or external support.
“Without Climedo, we simply would not have been able to conduct our clinical trial in the given timeframe. Building on this experience, we plan to adopt it as our platform of choice.”
– Philipp Erben, Head of Urologic Research Mannheim